EDGEWOOD ATHLETIC BOOSTER ASSOCIATION MISSION STATEMENT
The Edgewood Athletic Booster Association shall strive to foster school athletic activities, which develop the physical, mental, and social qualities of the youth in our school district.
- President: Debbie Curry
- Vice President: Tom Miller
- Secretary: Tiffany McAbee
- Treasurer: Lisa Whiles
- Past President: Megan Crouch
- Concession Manager: Jeannie Noble
- Board Members: Shellie Dell, Amanda Ducker, Gwena Marcum, Kristen Meyer, Robyn Miller, Chris Turner, Ruth Vogel, Mindy Webb & Stephanie Zeigler
Questions or concerns: Email us at email@example.com
Like us on FACEBOOK: Edgewood Athletic Boosters
Would you like to join the Edgewood Athletic Booster Association? We meet on the first Thursday, each month at 6:30 p.m. in the EHS Media Center.
Athletic Booster Accomplishments during 2016-2017 School Year:
- $10,000 turf donation for Kumler Field
- $5,000 inflatable tunnel purchased for home sporting events
- (3) $1,000 education scholarships awarded to graduating seniors
- $31,015 donation to Edgewood Athletic Department Team Accounts to assist with purchasing needed equipment, uniforms & training aids. (Approx. $52 per student athlete).
You can support Edgewood Athletic Boosters by shopping:
Kroger Community Rewards Program. Simply attach your Kroger Plus Card to our account and Kroger donates quarterly to support Edgewood Student Athletes. https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow (NPO number 52299)
AMAZON SMILE – https://smile.amazon.com/ Sign up through this shopping link, add Edgewood Athletic Boosters as your preferred charity and a portion of your purchases will go to support Edgewood student athletes.
We thank you for your past and future support! GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!
Cougar Walkway Memorial Bricks use this link to order yours today!
The athletic boosters are selling memorial bricks as a fundraiser. These are being placed in areas leading up to the EVENT ENTRANCE of Edgewood High School. Bricks can be purchased for an individual, group or family.