EDGEWOOD ATHLETIC BOOSTER ASSOCIATION MISSION STATEMENT
The Edgewood Athletic Booster Association shall strive to foster school athletic activities, which develop the physical, mental, and social qualities of the youth in our school district.
- President: Debbie Curry
- Vice President: Tom Miller
- Secretary: Kristen Meyer
- Treasurer: Lisa Whiles
- Past President: Megan Crouch
- Concession Manager: Gwena Marcum
- Board Members: Cari Day, Amanda Ducker, Liz Gibson, Rhonda Howell, Chris Turner, Ruth Vogel, Amy Kallick, Mindy Webb & Amy Venters
Questions or concerns: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on FACEBOOK: Edgewood Athletic Boosters
Would you like to join the Edgewood Athletic Booster Association? We meet on the first Thursday, each month at 6:30 p.m. in the EHS Media Center.
Athletic Booster Accomplishments during 2018-2019 School Year:
- $58,813 donation to Edgewood Team Accounts (approx. 104.00 per student-athlete)
- $5,000 donation towards the new scoreboard
- (4) $1,000 education scholarships awarded to graduating seniors
- 8.013 in new concession equipment.
You can support Edgewood Athletic Boosters by shopping:
Kroger Community Rewards Program. Simply attach your Kroger Plus Card to our account and Kroger donates quarterly to support Edgewood Student Athletes. https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow (NPO number 52299)
AMAZON SMILE – https://smile.amazon.com/ Sign up through this shopping link, add Edgewood Athletic Boosters as your preferred charity and a portion of your purchases will go to support Edgewood student athletes.
We thank you for your past and future support! GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!
Cougar Walkway Memorial Bricks use this link to order yours today! The athletic boosters are selling memorial bricks as a fundraiser. These are being placed in areas leading up to the EVENT ENTRANCE of Edgewood High School. Bricks can be purchased for an individual, group or family.
- Rafflemania- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Cougar Cheer Competition- Sunday, October 27
- EHS Craft Show- Saturday, November 23
- Purse Extravaganza- Feb. 29, 2019
We can use help at any of these events.